At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
For a newly established position, we are looking for an experienced and professional Accounts Receivable. The purpose of the role is to ensure that we receive payments on time and records these transactions accordingly. We are looking for someone with great organizational skills and a keen eye for details. To succeed as our Accounts Receivable professional, you should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record-keeping skills. You will be creating and implementing sustainable processes and procedures which will help create a smooth organizational flow of tasks and assignments. The role is, as mentioned above, newly established and holds great potential for the right candidate to shape and impact the scope of the position.
Mô tả công việc
- Maintaining the billing system
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Monitor merchants’ accounts to identify outstanding and aging account receivable
- Do reconciliation between bank collection data vs. SAP to clear AR in SAP
- Communicate & follow up effectively with the collection team and sales team regarding merchants’ balance accounts on a timely basis
- Handling timely tax invoice issued according to tax regulation for all Topica’s service
- Reconciliation between sales, VAT output in SAP system vs. monthly VAT tax returns
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2- or 3-year experience in Account Receivable task, Reconciliation &Collection, preferably from a similar business within e-commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must possess keen attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, capable of driving changes and initiatives
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, matching our requirements and expectations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to “Account Receivable Executive” in email subject