At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
For a newly established position, we are looking for an innovative and skilled Chief Sales Officer. The CSO will play a pivotal role in the new exciting journey which Topica is about to embark on. You will be a part of an International Leadership team and the right candidate will have rich opportunities to influence the course and navigation of our commercial efforts. The purpose of the role will be to build the Sales Strategy, and ensure that it is being executed in a professional and structured manner. The CSO will consolidate our current set up and will build the foundation for our future growth and expansion. We wish to expand our capabilities within Solution Selling, and this will require a review and potential update of our current sales processes and procedures. The CSO will be responsible for our Sales Organizations, which are currently based in Hanoi, HCMC and in Bangkok. Reporting will be directly to our CEO.
Mô tả công việc
- Provide inspiring Leadership and undertake the responsibility for the Topica Sales Organization
- Create the Sales Strategy and ensure that it is adapted and executed across our brands
- Train and develop Managers & Associates
- Engage in a close collaboration with the Leadership Team across the business, ensuring professional delivery of current products and future developments
- Identify new opportunities and potential partnerships
Yêu cầu công việc
- Relevant experience from similar role, preferably within Ed-Tech / SAAS / E-Commerce sales, coupled with a proven track record of accomplishments
- A strong People Leader who can provide direction and guidance to the Sales Organization
- Ability to develop the right processes, systems and teams to enable rapid acquisition and onboarding of new customers
- An innovative and strategic thinker
- A data driven systematic approach to sales
- Positive attitude
- Master English fluently, verbally and written.
- Integrity and reliability
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, matching our requirements and expectations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email: email@example.com. Please refer to “Chief Sales Officer” in email subject