At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who has solid experience in DevOps, CICD Pipeline, Automation, and Programming. Someone is ready to own the design and implementation of new technology and solutions. DevOps engineers build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software. DevOps practices aim to simplify the development process of software. The role of a DevOps engineer combines aspects of a technical role and an IT operations role. While engineers are likely to be involved with coding, and a knowledge of coding languages and principles is required to find problems and build solutions, this is not the primary role of a DevOps engineer. More senior engineers are likely to be more involved in the project management and planning side of development.
Mô tả công việc
- Develop and maintain infrastructure system that serve for millions of users
- Produce clear documents on implemented technologies and solutions
- Regularly conduct knowledge sharings and workshops
- Manage and maintain existing services and tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube, Vault, Kibana, ElasticSearch ...etc
- Improve Logging and Monitoring Dashboards for systems that have been implemented
- Day-to-day support and collaboration with developers, infra, architect and QA teams, to influence design, operate and architect solutions in multitiered environments
- Produce clear documentation for delivered solutions to the related team.
- Align & Sync with International Tech Team about Technology, Tools and CI/CD
- Research, suggest and transfer new technologies to team and others
- Improve process and shorten development life cycle
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hands-on experienced in buildingCICD Pipelines with Jenkins for a minimum of 1 years
- Good knowledge and hands-onexperienced in Container Orchestration with Kubernetes, and/or Openshift
- Familiar with Agile-Scrum
- Hands-on experienced in AWS
- Hands - on experienced in building docker containerized applications
- Good Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Database
- Experienced in Unix / Linux OS
- Experienced in Scripting using Shell / Python
- Experienced in Virtual Machine and Container (Docker)
- Experienced in Centralized LogSystem ( Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, etc .)
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements an dexpectations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to “DevOps” in email subject