At Topica, our missions to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
For a newly established position, we are looking for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant, to support our International group of Managers. The role will play a pivotal part in the daily life of our CEO and the Management Team, and will enable them to keep focus on the new exciting journey which Topica is about to embark on. The Management team, which you will be supporting, is diverse and consists of professionals from both Vietnam and all the corners of the World. English is our corporate language, and it is very important for us that you master that fluently. To be successful in the role, will mean that your stakeholders’ involvement in administrative tasks, calendar organization and planning are limited and managed by you in a professional and timely manner. You will be creating and implementing sustainable processes and procedures which will help create a smooth organizational flow of tasks and assignments. The role is, as mentioned above, newly established and holds great potential for the right candidate to shape and impact the scope of the position.
Mô tả công việc
- Management and coordination of schedules and calendar
- A variety of administrative support assignments, hereunder creation of PowerPoint presentations, preparation of materials for Board meetings, MoM, correspondence, etc.
- Travel arrangements and bookings
- Contact to various vendors and suppliers
Yêu cầu công việc
- Relevant educational background and experience from a similar role.
- Master of MS Office, hereunder Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate fluently verbally and written in English and Vietnamese.
- High capabilities within organization and structure, the ability to prioritize and plan independently
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, matching our requirements and expectations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email: email@example.com. Please refer to “Executive Assistant” in email subject